ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] Response to comments on the parent assurance list?

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] Response to comments on the parent assurance list?

  • From: Eric Goodman <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] Response to comments on the parent assurance list?
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 20:21:08 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi all,

I’m just getting around to updating the “comments on the public draft” with the email comments and comments that we discussed last Friday.

I feel like while we are putting together a response to the various comments, we should send some brief message to the list or to the two commenters (Warren Anderson and Robert Mackin) acknowledging their questions, indicating that we are capturing them as comments on the draft and letting them know that responses will be forthcoming.

Any concern with me just doing that once I’ve copied their comments on to the comments page? And any preference between me emailing them directly, vs a response on the parent assurance list? I’m also happy for Ann or David (as our conveners) to send said message, I’m just offering because I’m sitting down to capture (and draft responses to) their comments so our lack of response is sort of smacking me in the face just at the moment…

--- Eric