ad-assurance - RE: [AD-Assurance] Notes from the 1/3/2014 AD Assurance call

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

RE: [AD-Assurance] Notes from the 1/3/2014 AD Assurance call

  • From: Eric Goodman <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [AD-Assurance] Notes from the 1/3/2014 AD Assurance call
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 20:13:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi all,

Sorry I missed the call, the beauty of extra vacation days. :)

Looking at the notes, it would be a bit of work to find all of our references, but let me know if we want to do that and I’ll do my best to dig up the ones I’m responsible for! It’s a great idea, and we should have been documenting that way from the start, but of course hindsight and all that…

--- Eric