ad-assurance - Re: [AD-Assurance] Latest edits

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

Re: [AD-Assurance] Latest edits

  • From: David Walker <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [AD-Assurance] Latest edits
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 08:47:12 -0800

Eric,

This is really shaping up.  It turns out that I'll have to join another call half-way through our call, so I thought I'd send a comment now.

I like the content of the new Executive Summary, but it's not really an executive summary.  I suggest we re-title it to something like "Our Approach," and

  • Move everything but the last paragraph of section 4, "List of IAP Requirements Reviewed," to the start of "Our Approach,"
  • Move the last paragraph of the section 4 to the end of section 2.1, "Purpose."

What do you think?

David