Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory
- From: Eric Goodman <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [AD-Assurance] Latest edits
- Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 01:14:11 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
I just made a series of updates to the draft, again just barely meeting my own promised deadline. :)
Edits were made to this draft:
(the one that Jeff added his diagram to).
· Added Executive Summary section
· Removed references to MIT Kerberos.
· Removed sentence “HTTP Traffic is not used to communicate with AD DS” from scope sction.
· Copied some information from original (separate) “Charter and Scope” document into “Scope” section
· Added comment in Glossary that “Kerberos” as used in the doc refers to “Windows Kerberos”
· Added reference to ADFS near one instance of SPNEGO, GSSAPI
o Did not add ADFS to the glossary, since it is defined in the scope section…
· Removed header 5.3 and consolidated the 5.3.x subheaders under 5.2 (note, after editing, this is now section 6.x)
o This was to make this section (recommended configurations) match more closely with the structure of the previous section (discussion of compliance issues)
o Changed section titles to be more in line with section the similar-indent-level subheaders they are now merged with
§ I.e., the old section 5.2.x headers were functional names like “Protect traffic”, but the 5.3.x ones were numbered by section like “requirements for section 4.2.x.x”
· Added “Comments” section (it just says “mail ”)
· Added skeleton “Contributors” section. (Just names at the moment. Needs orgs, maybe titles.)
All changes were made against version 4 of the page, so compare “version 4 to current” to explicitly see what I added.
See you all in the AM.
- [AD-Assurance] Latest edits, Eric Goodman, 12/19/2013
- Re: [AD-Assurance] Latest edits, David Walker, 12/20/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.