ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] RE: Tomorrow's deliverables

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] RE: Tomorrow's deliverables

  • From: Ron Thielen <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] RE: Tomorrow's deliverables
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:00:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I believe that we said that edits to the version published to the community would be made to a copy in our working group area.  I have copied the community version to a new page under the restricted documents page.

That new copy is https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/InCAssurance/InCommon+Silver+with+Active+Directory+Domain+Services+Cookbook+-+DRAFT+20131213

Ron