ad-assurance - Re: [AD-Assurance] Configuration recommendations

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

Re: [AD-Assurance] Configuration recommendations

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [AD-Assurance] Configuration recommendations
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 18:03:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

By the way, where will the comments and feedback go?  What will be the official channel or mechanism to collect them?  Will we be seeing them as they come in or collectively in 30 days?

--------

Jeff,

Here's what I suggest:

Comments should be sent to or where Ann/David will keep track of comments in a public wiki page, updated in time for each Ad Assurance call. Call will be open for one month for the dates we discussed on the call.

Ann