ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] RE: Cookbook edits

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] RE: Cookbook edits

  • From: "Rank, Mark" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] RE: Cookbook edits
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:55:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Eric et al.:

I went in and offered some edits to Paragraph 2 of the Intro and to the answer on scope in Appx G.

Some questions for the group?

- Intro | Paragraph 1 |Should we ref version of IAP?
- Intro | Last two paragraphs | Should we change the last two paragraphs of the intro to "living document language"?

Otherwise, I think it looks OK to me.

Regards,
Mark

Mark Rank
Project Manager - Identity & Access Mgt
UCSF Information Technology Services (ITS)
email: