ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] RE: BitLocker operational issues

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] RE: BitLocker operational issues

  • From: "Rank, Mark" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] RE: BitLocker operational issues
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 20:24:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

sorry ... poor choice of wording... guess what i was getting at was would it make sense to just pursue an AM for Microsoft's proprietary encryption to just eliminate the need for Bitlocker or syskey.

mark

Mark Rank
Project Manager - Identity & Access Mgt
UCSF Information Technology Services (ITS)
email: