ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] Quick question about sharing of AD Assurance group work...

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] Quick question about sharing of AD Assurance group work...

  • From: "Rank, Mark" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] Quick question about sharing of AD Assurance group work...
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 19:00:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Folks:

I wanted to run something by the group. I have been invited to a discussion
on Friday (after our call) at the Berkeley campus to talk with team that
supports the AD DS environment there.

I don't remember if we talked much about distribution outside the group. My
inclination would be anything in the restricted area should not be
redistributed until the group is ready for release. Would the group be OK
with me verbally talking about our preliminary findings?

Let me know your thoughts. I think it will be fine either way. We can discuss
at the call if needed otherwise folks can just weigh in via email. I will
assume silence is consent.

Please advise,
Mark

Mark Rank
Project Manager - Identity & Access Mgt
UCSF Information Technology Services (ITS)
email:

phn:414-331-1476