ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] Action Items from May 10

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] Action Items from May 10

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] Action Items from May 10
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 19:57:21 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

All,

Below are the Notes/AIs I captured on today's call:

  • David to review the IAP and determine where RC4 is an issue. Specifically 4.2.8.2.1 and 2, and 4.2.5.3.
  • Ann will update the  Questions for Microsoft to reflect the RC4 and NTLM v1 and v2 questions.
  • Brian/Ann to contact Microsoft to arrange a meeting with another contact,
  • All to review the monitor and mitigate AM
  • Brian to clarify whether one can tell the difference between NTLM v1 and v2 in the logs.
  • Eric to take a first cut at reviewing the Cookbook and develop recommendations for what to keep, cut, and edit.

BTW, I have copied the Silver Cookbook and moved the copy to the restricted documents:

Best,
Ann