ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] RE: Questions for Microsoft?

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] RE: Questions for Microsoft?

  • From: "Michael W. Brogan" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] RE: Questions for Microsoft?
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:10:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

My thought is that our efforts to complete the third and fourth columns of the table at https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/BA8wAg would expose some knowledge gaps we would turn into questions for Microsoft. In addition there might be a set of statements for which we need verification.

Perhaps we could use footnotes within the table to link to a set of question tallied below the table?

I may not have the knowledge or time to complete columns 3 and 4, so I encourage others to contribute where they can.

--Michael