ad-assurance - RE: [AD-Assurance] Draft scope statement

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

RE: [AD-Assurance] Draft scope statement

  • From: "Michael W. Brogan" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [AD-Assurance] Draft scope statement
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 00:10:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Looks like I misinterpreted the Cookbook on that one. Although 4.2.5.3 is covered, the Cookbook doesn’t state that the requirement applies to AD-DS. I think I can remove my comment about 4.2.5.3 from the Scope section.

I think I should add 4.2.8.2 as it adds “protected channel” to the transmission requirements listed previously, some of which don’t specifically call for a protected channel.

--Michael