ad-assurance - Re: [AD-Assurance] RE: Ad Assurance Wiki and Current Discussions

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

Re: [AD-Assurance] RE: Ad Assurance Wiki and Current Discussions

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [AD-Assurance] RE: Ad Assurance Wiki and Current Discussions
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 20:10:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Certainly Jeff!
I guess I was thinking that we'd be listing background links so we wouldn't need to search our email folders for them. Is that reasonable and useful?

Ann

From: <Capehart>, Jeffrey D <>
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 3:06 PM
To: "" <>

Ann, that sounds like a reasonable place to put it.

As for the approved encryption algorithms table, I was hoping to get more community review and agreement before saying it was golden, err, silver, or umm approved?  J

Jeff Capehart, CISA
IT Audit Manager
University of Florida - Office of Internal Audit
(352) 273-1882

http://oia.ufl.edu