ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] Ad Assurance Wiki and Current Discussions

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] Ad Assurance Wiki and Current Discussions

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] Ad Assurance Wiki and Current Discussions
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 19:47:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi,

We're having some great discussions on the list which will be very valuable to others.

I've created a wiki space under the AD Cookbook page in spaces.internet2.edu:

You'll see two blanks pages where we can transfer a summary of the list content to the wiki:
  • Charter and Scoping – Mark Rank, would you be willing to summarize the mapping of the Framework Scoping diagram to the discussion about MS AD-related projects there?
  • FIPS vs NIST – Jeff C. would you have time to summarize the FIPS vs NIST stuff on that page?
To both of you, I think  it could be as easy as copy and paste. ;)

Many thanks all!
Ann

Ann West
Assistant Director,