assurance - [Assurance] Last working revision of InCommon Silver with Active Directory Domain Services cookbook

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Last working revision of InCommon Silver with Active Directory Domain Services cookbook

  • From: "Roy, Nicholas S" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Last working revision of InCommon Silver with Active Directory Domain Services cookbook
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 22:39:52 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

All,

Per the notes from our call on February 16th, I’ve moved the version history for the AD DS/Silver cookbook (f/k/a the “AD/Silver Cookbook”) to the end, renamed it to the “InCommon Silver with Active Directory Domain Services” cookbook, clarified that naming in the introduction, and normalized all further references to Active Directory or AD throughout the document to “AD DS.”

Unless anyone has other changes they’d like to see made, I think we can call this version 1.0.  If you do have something you’d like to see changed, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Nick

Nicholas Roy – Identity Architect

The University of Iowa | Information Technology Services | Directory and Authentication

  • [Assurance] Last working revision of InCommon Silver with Active Directory Domain Services cookbook, Roy, Nicholas S, 02/20/2012