assurance - [Assurance] February 16th, 2012 Silver/AD Cookbook call notes

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] February 16th, 2012 Silver/AD Cookbook call notes

  • From: "Roy, Nicholas S" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] February 16th, 2012 Silver/AD Cookbook call notes
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 22:23:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

All,

Here are the notes for today’s Silver/AD Cookbook call.  Thanks again to all of you who participated in this effort, you have collectively made it a great resource for the community, and I look forward to seeing it put into practice to help achieve Silver.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/x6CVAQ

Please send any corrections to the notes to me, and I’ll edit them.  I also plan to send out a note to this list soon with the final edits from today’s call.

Thank you,

Nick

Nicholas Roy – Identity Architect

The University of Iowa | Information Technology Services | Directory and Authentication

  • [Assurance] February 16th, 2012 Silver/AD Cookbook call notes, Roy, Nicholas S, 02/16/2012