workday - Re: [InC-Workday] Question about 2FA and Workday

Subject: Discussion of use cases and implementation experience integrating with Workday

Re: [InC-Workday] Question about 2FA and Workday

  • From: "Belcher, C W" <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [InC-Workday] Question about 2FA and Workday
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 19:57:52 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Gary,

I think the write-up is great. Have you had any more discussions with Workday? Have you shared the writeup with them yet? I would like to know how many universities would be willing to sign on to the writeup as a shared position statement. The more voices we can coalesce around a coherent “ask” of Workday the better off we’ll be, in my opinion.

FYI we have some folks from UT Austin meeting with Workday later this week and they are going to bring up SAML/MFA support as a major gap that needs to be addressed for our go-live.

Thanks, CW