workday - RE: [InC-Workday] More than one IdP support?

Subject: Discussion of use cases and implementation experience integrating with Workday

RE: [InC-Workday] More than one IdP support?

  • From: "Michael W. Brogan" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [InC-Workday] More than one IdP support?
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 18:00:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Anil,

At the University of Washington, our pre-production system deals with
employees, contingent workers, and academic affiliates. Our IAM system
controls the Workday IDs via an integration with Workday's SOAP API, so they
all have the same format of
.
We haven't identified a use case for social IDs in Workday at the UW (yet),
so haven't had to deal with those identifiers.

Michael W. Brogan
Technical Lead, Identity and Access Management
UW Information Technology, University of Washington
206-685-7521