workday - RE: [InC-Workday] Fwd: Workday presentation, SAML authentication

Subject: Discussion of use cases and implementation experience integrating with Workday

RE: [InC-Workday] Fwd: Workday presentation, SAML authentication

  • From: "Czimskey, Justin" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [InC-Workday] Fwd: Workday presentation, SAML authentication
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 17:33:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • By2pr0601mb1559: X-MS-Exchange-Organization-RulesExecuted

I listened in as well. The part I was most interested in was deep in the SAML
weeds, I was most interested in the roadmap discussion at the end.
Specifically, step-up authentication (one of our big goals) sounds like it's
slated for v27 or 28, with the focus still being on 2FA for native
authentication versus SAML.

For those who are interested, the ppt from the presentation is on the Workday
community site:

https://community.workday.com/node/131598