us-federations - [USFeds] Reminder: Next USFeds Call - Dec. 19, 4-5 pm ET

Subject: US Federations Discussion

[USFeds] Reminder: Next USFeds Call - Dec. 19, 4-5 pm ET

  • From: Valerie Vogel <>
  • To: "'' ()" <>
  • Subject: [USFeds] Reminder: Next USFeds Call - Dec. 19, 4-5 pm ET
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:00:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

As a reminder, our next US Federations call will take place on Wednesday, December 19, 4-5 pm EST.

Phone: 1-877-944-2300, code 99205#

We will be joined by John Moore, Mark Scheible, George Laskaris, and Ann West to talk about a recent effort chartered by InCommon designed to develop a new distributed framework for federation that would extend InCommon Federation Services to K-12 (and potentially other CAIs) in collaboration with regional networks. They will also provide details on a one-day workshop to be held during the February Quilt meeting in La Jolla, CA. More details are available at:

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
direct: 202.331.5374 | main: 202.872.4200 | twitter: @HEISCouncil | educause.edu

  • [USFeds] Reminder: Next USFeds Call - Dec. 19, 4-5 pm ET, Valerie Vogel, 12/13/2012