us-federations - RE: [USFeds] January 19th Federated IdM Call Reminder

Subject: US Federations Discussion

RE: [USFeds] January 19th Federated IdM Call Reminder

  • From: "Valerie Vogel" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [USFeds] January 19th Federated IdM Call Reminder
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:15:56 -0700

My notes from yesterday's call are now available on the wiki:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/USFederations/Building+Identity+Tru
st+Federations.

I have also posted the slides provided by Jack Suess on the 19 January
2011 page
(https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/USFederations/19+January+2011).

Thank you,
Valerie