us-federations - [USFeds] December 15th Call Cancelled

Subject: US Federations Discussion

[USFeds] December 15th Call Cancelled

  • From: "Laskaris, George" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [USFeds] December 15th Call Cancelled
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:29:32 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Unfortunately, due to holiday scheduling our December 15th USFeds call is
being cancelled.

Our January 19th call will feature Jack Suess who will discuss recent
developments and future plans for InCommon.

Also our February 16th call will focus on recent developments from UCTrust
and will feature:

David J. Ernst
CIO and Associate Vice President
University of California Office of the President

Albert Wu
Director, Middleware Services
UCLA Administrative Information Systems

Have a great Holiday break and join us in January & February for these
updates from InCommon and UCTrust

Regards,
-George Laskaris & Suresh Balakrishnan

  • [USFeds] December 15th Call Cancelled, Laskaris, George, 12/13/2010