us-federations - [USFeds] US Trust Federations Call Canceled this Month

Subject: US Federations Discussion

[USFeds] US Trust Federations Call Canceled this Month

  • From: "Laskaris, George" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Pankaj Shah <>, Paul Schopis <>
  • Subject: [USFeds] US Trust Federations Call Canceled this Month
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 12:12:36 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Our next call is scheduled for Wednesday October 20th at 4pm Eastern. And
will begin our Fall 2010 Theme: Identity and Cloud Services

This series of calls will be exploring what several State Research and
Education network providers are doing with Cloud Services and how they are
handling identity management issues including what future options are may be
considering. We would like these to be interactive sessions so those that
have been participating on these calls can contribute their ideas and
suggestions regarding strategies and approaches.

Our October 20th call will feature Ohio's State Research and Education
Network, OARnet and will feature Pankaj Shah and Paul Schopis. Please join
us for the discussion and join the dialog.

The call in number is 1-877-944-2300, access code 99205#.

Regards,
-George Laskaris

Our Wiki contains notes from prior meetings and useful information:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/USFederations/Building+Identity+Trust+Federations