us-federations - Online Discussion of InCommon Plans- Tues, Mar 30

Subject: US Federations Discussion

Online Discussion of InCommon Plans- Tues, Mar 30

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: InC-Student <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Online Discussion of InCommon Plans- Tues, Mar 30
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:45:56 -0400 (EDT)

All,

The InCommon Steering Committee will be discussing a couple of topics that
may be of interest to you on our next Online Forum, a community gathering of
InCommon Participants (and anyone interested).

Feel free to join. It's open to all and offered at no cost. My apologies for
cross posting.

Best,
Ann

*****************

InCommon Online Forum:
InCommon Steering Committee

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

1 p.m. EDT / Noon CDT / 11 a.m. MDT / 10 a.m. PDT

The InCommon Steering Committee will host a one-hour online forum to discuss
recent issues of importance to federation participants. We will use Adobe
Connect for slide sharing, audio and chat. If you are away from a computer,
we will also have a conference call bridge for audio.

Please plan to join
us.

---------------

AGENDA

1. Update from InCommon Steering
A brief look at the state of the federation and new services and programs.

2. Extended Federated Identity Throughout the Campus

A number of higher education participants federate with just one or two
sponsored partners. The Steering Committee is interested in knowing how
InCommon can help in efforts to extend federated identity throughout campus
services.

3. Campus Stakeholders

Which stakeholders are of most interest for federating (i.e. registrars,
research administrators, libraries, etc.). How can we help you reach out to
these stakeholders?

4. Your item here (as time permits): What are your pain points; your
policy issues?

---------------

HOW TO JOIN
The session will use Adobe Connect for slide sharing, audio and chat.
Questions can be posed via the chat function.

Adobe Connect: http://internet2.acrobat.com/incforum

You can also connect via a conference call. Questions will be taken over the
phone, as well.

Dial-in numbers:

+1-734-615-7474 (Please use if you do not pay for long distance)

+1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada only)

Access code: 0101010#

--
Ann West, Sr. Program Manager
Internet2/InCommon/Michigan Tech

office: +1.906.487.1726

  • Online Discussion of InCommon Plans- Tues, Mar 30, Ann West, 03/29/2010