us-federations - For today's call: Fwd: "Arranging for access to the MONK tools for your campus"

Subject: US Federations Discussion

For today's call: Fwd: "Arranging for access to the MONK tools for your campus"

  • From: Keith Hazelton <>
  • To: US-Feds InCommon <>
  • Subject: For today's call: Fwd: "Arranging for access to the MONK tools for your campus"
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:50:49 -0500

The MONK Project provides access to a large corpus of digitized texts for faculty, staff and students of CIC institutions.  All CIC institutions have become InCommon members, so each CIC campus Shib IdP can provide access to MONK's Shibbed online system.

This document is the introduction to the terms of service sent to the CIC member institution librarians.
Begin forwarded message: