us-federations - October 21st Federated IdM Call Cancelled

Subject: US Federations Discussion

October 21st Federated IdM Call Cancelled

  • From: "Laskaris, George" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: October 21st Federated IdM Call Cancelled
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:52:50 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

We are cancelling our Federated IdM Call on October 21st due to scheduling
issues.

Our next call will be on November 18th and will feature either Kevin Morooney
or Jack Suess, chairs of the InCommon Futures Group, to discuss recent
developments and future plans for InCommon. Please join us on November 18th
for this update.

Regards,
-George Laskaris & Rich Greenfield

  • October 21st Federated IdM Call Cancelled, Laskaris, George, 10/16/2009