us-federations - Invitation to Join Us at a State Federation BoF at the Upcoming Internet2 Meeting

Subject: US Federations Discussion

Invitation to Join Us at a State Federation BoF at the Upcoming Internet2 Meeting

  • From: "Laskaris, George" <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Jen Leasure <>
  • Subject: Invitation to Join Us at a State Federation BoF at the Upcoming Internet2 Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 15:24:52 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Greetings,

Rich Greenfield and I will be hosting a Bof entitled Building Statewide
Identity Trust Federations during Wednesday's lunch at the upcoming Internet2
Fall Member Meeting.
http://events.internet2.edu/2009/fall-mm/

If you will be attending please join us to hear brief updates on the current
status of state and regional federations from the following volunteers so far:

Tim Poe from MCNC regarding NC Trust
Clair Goldsmith & Paul Caskey from Univ of Texas regarding UT Trust
David Bantz from Univ of Alaska
Pete Siegel from Univ of California regarding UC Trust
Scott Fullerton, Univ of Wisconsin-Madison
George Laskaris from NJEDge.Net regarding NJ Trust

Please distribute this message to others attending the fall I2 meeting that
might have an interest in hearing about the status of developing statewide
federation efforts.

Regards,
Rich Greenfield & George Laskaris

  • Invitation to Join Us at a State Federation BoF at the Upcoming Internet2 Meeting, Laskaris, George, 09/29/2009