us-federations - June 17th Federated IdM Call

Subject: US Federations Discussion

June 17th Federated IdM Call

  • From: "Laskaris, George" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: June 17th Federated IdM Call
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 14:24:58 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

This months call will feature the regional federation supported by The Great
Plains Network on June 17th at 4pm ET. Dr. Greg Monaco, the Executive
Director of GPN, will describe their strategies and approaches as well as
lessons learned in deploying a statewide federation. We anticipate the
overview to take about 20 minutes and then we'll open it up for questions and
general discussion. I look forward to speaking with you on the call.

Also for our upcoming July 15th meeting, Gavin Hogan from the State
University of New York will be presenting on current efforts underway
statewide at State University of New York system.

The call in number is 1-877-944-2300, access code 99205#.

Regards,
-George Laskaris
- Rich Greenfield

More information about this groups activity can be found on the following
wiki:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/USFederations/Building+Identity+Trust+Federations

  • June 17th Federated IdM Call, Laskaris, George, 06/10/2009