us-federations - Cancellation of our May 27th Federated IdM Call

Subject: US Federations Discussion

Cancellation of our May 27th Federated IdM Call

  • From: "Laskaris, George" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Cancellation of our May 27th Federated IdM Call
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 11:22:35 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Do to some scheduling logistics our planned meeting on May 27 with Greg
Monaco of the Great Plains Network will be postponed until our June 17th
meeting date from 4-5pm ET

Also for our July 15th meeting, Gavin Hogan from the State University of New
York will be presenting on efforts underway statewide at SUNY

The call in number is 1-877-944-2300, access code 99205#.

Regards,
-George Laskaris
- Rich Greenfield

More information about this groups activity can be found on the following
wiki:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/USFederations/Building+Identity+Trust+Federations

  • Cancellation of our May 27th Federated IdM Call, Laskaris, George, 05/26/2009