us-federations - Re: [USFeds] January Meeting for Building Identity Trust Federations ?

Subject: US Federations Discussion

Re: [USFeds] January Meeting for Building Identity Trust Federations ?

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: Gavin Hogan <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [USFeds] January Meeting for Building Identity Trust Federations ?
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:28:14 -0500 (EST)

Gavin,

Many thanks for your interest in the StateNets/State Systems Federation
Building Call and the reminder about scheduling the next call. Our apologies,
but the holidays have put us a bit behind. Stay tuned for the 1) minutes and
2) information about the next call.

Best regards,
Ann

Ann West, Program Manager