Subject: Trust and Identity Meeting Registrants
Re: [trust-identity-reg] Come CAMPing - Your invitation to submit a proposal (and/or register)
- From: Dean Woodbeck <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [trust-identity-reg] Come CAMPing - Your invitation to submit a proposal (and/or register)
- Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 21:08:34 +0000
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=nvoIDEQ91XZQM38od90DuZzgvjaCmJ6qKA/h8JJGnwk=; b=PuqwlqjHKCdRmsjYGdU53x9UNyOiZijm+oRXKZcnJ45j+m2zbhMHMjEAxx8iofFGQVPK9Q9/C08ko+2KoxdCNgf3Wf37AVOHNwcthXg5NREEOve2rPOZWW5tHhO1UkSiuD4r8BFfXUfeHQYqozGaXwrtdbWPTDUr0SbH5A2dyBCzjTXRdN1EJmJD9mWI44np/oOn+5gPxEdEtfI4fJtVItV7U3rXqgM7dmgnSy5hPe1JISqTe4JCVmD7JYPkNaf5u3dv34QSNxzHdT5Ier7xrdS9Mc3bZwJHV/1hDq2f1O0IBGXZE+zPtfte+RlTLdofZKaB12TMeo2cTu7M1fcyWQ==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=QUHTRFYJyzslC+HyZ1lsD1PkGB4XSdAMBcLfs5l2BZJaqjYWZ0ed2uaSmlXXhiQgE2pFqUyeKAGbeeOMfnImPd6cVRkNJOgt+bUwsjgB/HEcsK//sPC25lhvCq2ANQtR2Q/NETaCzE9f+00YTz6cIK7MQ3rapDlL8vB4zMuxsPqVOc/u6U3XxYjoHdONWBHloYjgI8wd8L3xe0RA/QpGTG9fPLW3qqLPG7pTgVb7PCdOKSGVpl0g1ofTbcn/BNrawsWSAbgwgnrSHhl0QfPYTI/i3j7X+FwHgcIS5tMPDiYvmJneCwhsJodr3WdANYxAVvcN7TlR5reP8PVE2Xdatg==
Oops – ACAMP will take place November 18-20, 2020. Not August as stated below. Apparently I’m not ready for summer to end.
Dean Woodbeck <>
You are receiving this because you attended TechEx in one of the past three years. As you likely know, TechEx won’t happen in-person this year, but we will hold a virtual CAMP and Advance CAMP partial-days during the week of November 16-20.
CAMP will consist of track sessions proposed by community members. We have a list of suggested topic areas on the “call for proposals” web page, where you will also find the submission form. Proposals can be solo presentations or panel discussions. Topics could include campus case studies, moving to the cloud, managing access, using InCommon Trusted Access Platform components, or any of a number of Identity and Access Management challenges and/or solutions.
This year we are also encouraging presentations with a campus stakeholder or partner (Registrar? Admissions? Facilities?), and there is no extra charge for that stakeholder to attend and present during your session. If you are interested, you can email me for details.
Please consider submitting a proposal or, if that’s not up your alley this year, please consider registering and attending. The CAMP/track session portion of the meeting will be November 16-17, while the unconference Advance CAMP will take place August 18-20. Except for the final day, the meeting will run from 9:30 am – 2:10 pm ET (early for some, but evening hours for others – we’re trying to accommodate our international friends, too).
We have a couple of blog posts to whet your appetite: one from Ken Klingenstein on the idea of bringing a campus partner, and one from Nicole Harris on the need to continue to build the community in the face of the pandemic.
Director of Community Awareness
Internet2 Trust and Identity
- [trust-identity-reg] Come CAMPing - Your invitation to submit a proposal (and/or register), Dean Woodbeck, 09/09/2020
- Re: [trust-identity-reg] Come CAMPing - Your invitation to submit a proposal (and/or register), Dean Woodbeck, 09/09/2020
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.