trust-identity-reg - [trust-identity-reg] TechEx: Demos, Call for Lightning Talks, and Hackathon

Subject: Trust and Identity Meeting Registrants

[trust-identity-reg] TechEx: Demos, Call for Lightning Talks, and Hackathon

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [trust-identity-reg] TechEx: Demos, Call for Lightning Talks, and Hackathon
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 21:29:40 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=5u52CLjgND8qioFWQ3a8IhhZk7kgfjf1ETcNN9ArSzU=; b=jzgFnlMZtyCVqGTC9NlQeyjILI9xJqO4RttaAX45tbE+Id7Q2MfDyE2Ja45+qGy5GHgkzET12nRjFpLb5ORQFMeTJ61LG7kMYqffvvMDq/jCzcEtOBnk10QqQ3oVH3mKyJxZkNaSP1MAqIMkyMVuTh/Qi7RkWQtVBYQpYQCNLeArbWKAudp/lNw4dxgMeCAfD6JosTTYEI+Vv3WHYhiyFjFHYABG69l8weM45BSfnIDPWzOb25M+gN+EXgF6VfrilKZRAYf+YgvGD4golUsTc4ZBe4CEaPlbmi1H7bE8BLUAjELFaWrZbjaaMezDMLFd/kwQd/6VWz2ne8vf4iXEFw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=JBdCbQs4Ov6dTybw1pmJhBQEzTAZP9FCowe5LI5I1V3q2abcU0PYMrO8+yX6XtCzyRWat6W9Sgux5FOmJBwD5Ks4ShpWy6lBC39pgbbGtfdV1egDpCcUUpulPSZDFs0IK7i/mDoPubetY3E8x31yayFTpvo2Y0EKeEdZghqVS1QXTw84t+lZkdHChMYyWZmGXnAW3JD+gXYXt6kwff7fEbFuf6OyGRUUaktYJoLIEq4Wd7XSD45ptSZKPHiDfSYnsU6zNi9thEybT4upBcGbfdmQJ8SyMxlAv23ht4PELTiuH5thig9i2CfQ/m3XhCIAUIl2zAkOMucu5ImzXY8eiA==

Hello TechEx/InCommon registrants:

We’re now less than three weeks away from the start of TechEx. Here are a few highlights of the InCommon track to consider as you make your plans.

Call for Lightning Talks – We have one track session dedicated to lightning talks – with several people giving 5-7 minute overviews of something they’ve done in their organization that is innovative, new, outside-the-box, or just kinda cool. Do you have something that fits? Email with your topic. We encourage either no slides or the use of just one slide to keep things moving along.

InCommon Trusted Access Platform Demos – During refreshment breaks and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday, you can see our community-built IAM suite, the InCommon Trusted Access Platform in action. See how onboarding, provisioning and deprovisioning works with an HR system. Take a look at the new Shibboleth IdP GUI interface. And you can see an implementation of a guest system using a registry, roles, and groups, allowing people to bring their own identities.

Hackathon - Calling all coders who want to help enhance the open source tools for Identity and Access Management! A drop-in hackathon will be ongoing Tuesday and Wednesday, Dec. 10-11. Come join us to work on your favorite open source project, such as Satosa, Thiss.io, COmanage plugins, and more. You don't need to stay all day - come when you have a break in your schedule and lend a hand!

And don’t forget that we have two full days of track sessions (two tracks) Tuesday and Wednesday, then we move to the unconference Advance CAMP (ACAMP) on Thursday and Friday (ending at noon).

See you in New Orleans!

-Dean

----

Dean Woodbeck

Director of Community Awareness

Internet2 Trust and Identity

  • [trust-identity-reg] TechEx: Demos, Call for Lightning Talks, and Hackathon, Dean Woodbeck, 11/19/2019