trust-identity-reg - Re: [trust-identity-reg] BaseCAMP webinar tomorrow (July 9)

Subject: Trust and Identity Meeting Registrants

Re: [trust-identity-reg] BaseCAMP webinar tomorrow (July 9)

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [trust-identity-reg] BaseCAMP webinar tomorrow (July 9)
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 13:38:54 +0000

This got hung up in an email queue yesterday – the webinar is actually today at 2 pm ET / 1 pm CT / Noon MT / 11 am PT

Dean

From: <> on behalf of Dean Woodbeck <>
Date: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 8:28 AM
To: "" <>

Hello BaseCAMP registrants:

A reminder of this webinar tomorrow, Tuesday, July 9, at 2 pm ET. It will provide a preview of what you can expect at BaseCAMP. I hope you can join us.

Dean

-------------------

Subject: RE:  InCommon BaseCAMP preview webinar July 9

InCommon BaseCAMP Webinar

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

2 pm ET / 1 pm CT / Noon MT / 11 am PT

Interested in InCommon BaseCAMP but need more information? Planning to attend BaseCAMP and want a preview?

Attend the 30-minute webinar on Tuesday, July 9.  We’ll take a quick spin around BaseCAMP, hitting the program highlights and discussing who should attend. We’ll also answer your questions.

InCommon BaseCAMP will provide a workshop atmosphere for discussion of Identity and Access Management and Federation basics, as well as solutions to common IAM challenges. The faculty features experts that developed and deploy IAM software.

More information:

Webinar details: https://www.incommon.org/news/incommon-basecamp-preview-webinar/

BaseCAMP registration and program: https://meetings.internet2.edu/2019-basecamp/

Connecting:

To join the webinar, use this Zoom link at the day and time of the webinar : https://internet2.zoom.us/j/886598327

To join by phone, dial (US): (669) 900-6833 or (646) 558-8656, and use the webinar ID: 886 598 327.

----

Dean Woodbeck

Director of Community Awareness

Internet2 Trust and Identity