technical-discuss - [InC-Technical] Fwd: [eduGAIN-SG] Vote for Morocco/eduIDM.ma and Mozambique/CAFMoz joining eduGAIN

Subject: InCommon Technical Discussions

[InC-Technical] Fwd: [eduGAIN-SG] Vote for Morocco/eduIDM.ma and Mozambique/CAFMoz joining eduGAIN

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To: Nick Roy <>
  • Subject: [InC-Technical] Fwd: [eduGAIN-SG] Vote for Morocco/eduIDM.ma and Mozambique/CAFMoz joining eduGAIN
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 15:05:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

FYI