technical-discuss - [InC-Technical] Fwd: [InCommon NOTICE] Re: InCommon eduGAIN import ruleset change RESCHEDULED to March 7

Subject: InCommon Technical Discussions

[InC-Technical] Fwd: [InCommon NOTICE] Re: InCommon eduGAIN import ruleset change RESCHEDULED to March 7

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To: Nick Roy <>
  • Subject: [InC-Technical] Fwd: [InCommon NOTICE] Re: InCommon eduGAIN import ruleset change RESCHEDULED to March 7
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 17:35:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

FYI