technical-discuss - [InC-Technical] RE: ADFS InCommon Federated Services Help

Subject: InCommon Technical Discussions

[InC-Technical] RE: ADFS InCommon Federated Services Help

  • From: Eric C Kool-Brown <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [InC-Technical] RE: ADFS InCommon Federated Services Help
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 17:07:48 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

I think I left off one bit of perhaps relevant info regarding the second use
case of ADFS as the IdP. The ADFS metadata (as a service provider) would need
to be added to the InCommon aggregate in order to be trusted by the other
InCommon IdPs. I suppose that ADFS could also have IdP metadata added so it
could be a full federation partner as well. Does anyone on the list know of a
federation member that has done either of these things?

Thanks,

Eric