technical-discuss - Re: [InC-Technical] Fwd: who needs support for ECP?

Subject: InCommon Technical Discussions

Re: [InC-Technical] Fwd: who needs support for ECP?

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>, "Farmer, Jacob" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [InC-Technical] Fwd: who needs support for ECP?
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 15:48:47 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

That is a very good point Scott, and I +1 it.

Thanks,

Nick