technical-discuss - [InC-Technical] Re: [InC] Streamlining SP Onboarding Working Group - Charter Review

Subject: InCommon Technical Discussions

[InC-Technical] Re: [InC] Streamlining SP Onboarding Working Group - Charter Review

  • From: Janemarie Duh <>
  • To: , "" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [InC-Technical] Re: [InC] Streamlining SP Onboarding Working Group - Charter Review
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:44:28 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:On5LBRPBtl30+E2pWL8l6mtUPXoX/o7sNwtQ0KIMzox0KP/7rarrMEGX3/hxlliBBdydsK0UzbeO+4nbGkU+or+5+EgYd5JNUxJXwe43pCcHRPC/NEvgMfTxZDY7FskRHHVs/nW8LFQHUJ2mPw6a8TWO6msKEw/jNAF0Pu3zBpX6jsK80OW3/JuVZB9HwHL3fb55LBO3pgzV88UXmoB/Mb0Zyx3CpX5NfOIQwnlnbxrHgxv35sGx95dntihRoPk87NVoUKPxeKE9SroeCy4pZTMb/sru4DvKSwaK72EdXy06jxoAVwTY7BPSWp7/uzr3qvZwniSWIJulHvgPRT2+4vIzG1fTgyAdOmth/Q==

Apologies. The links were dropped from my message. They appear below.

Janemarie

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SPCSWG

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SPCSWG/Charter+-+Streamlining+SP+Onboarding+WG

--
Janemarie Duh
Lafayette College

Buddhist Religious Advisor
Office of Religious and Spiritual Life

610-330-5609

  • [InC-Technical] Re: [InC] Streamlining SP Onboarding Working Group - Charter Review, Janemarie Duh, 07/11/2017