technical-discuss - Re: [InC-Technical] Split InCommon into R&S and non-R&S federations?

Subject: InCommon Technical Discussions

Re: [InC-Technical] Split InCommon into R&S and non-R&S federations?

  • From: "Wu, Albert" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [InC-Technical] Split InCommon into R&S and non-R&S federations?
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 00:39:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

+1 on TechEx17.

Also: do we have much reach into each campus’ research community? As in, how many IDP operators have close contacts with our respective research community? At least at UCLA, we certainly could/should do better in that area. I know it can be challenging, though it may be helpful to promote some degree of idea sharing between the IDP operators and our respective campus research community as we try to tease out an way to tackle this issue…

albert