streamlining-sp - Re: Streamlining SP Working Group - Complete

Subject: Streamlining SP Onboarding WG

Re: Streamlining SP Working Group - Complete

  • From: Garrett King <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "Roberson, Tommy" <>, Janemarie Duh <>
  • Subject: Re: Streamlining SP Working Group - Complete
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 13:56:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi All-

I'm excited to report that the 'InCommon Service Provider Onboarding - Final Report' has been approved by the InCommon Technical Advisory Committee and has been officially submitted into the 'Trust and Identity Document Repository' here.  The working group wiki has also been updated to reflect this submission along with the official closing/completion of this working group.

Thanks again everyone!

Garrett