per-entity - [Per-Entity] TAC Per Entity WG Report Accepted by InCommon Steering Committee

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

[Per-Entity] TAC Per Entity WG Report Accepted by InCommon Steering Committee

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Per-Entity] TAC Per Entity WG Report Accepted by InCommon Steering Committee
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 02:00:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Dear members of the Per-Entity Metadata Working Group:

On the last InCommon Steering Committee call, the group accepted the Per Entity WG report and have passed it to InCommon Operations for inclusion in our project planning.

We appreciate your lending of time, enthusiasm, dedication and experience in developing the report describing the community requirements for moving the Federation to a per-entity method for metadata distribution. The report was very thorough in laying out the reasons for this change, the potential risks, and what we will need to do to mitigate those risks. Your work will not only affect InCommon, but also inform our sister federations moving along the same path.

In particular, thank you to Scott K, for chairing this group and his leadership in bringing the final report to fruition in a reasonable time frame.

Best regards,
Ann

Ann West
AVP, Trust and Identity
Internet2
W:720.379.9666

  • [Per-Entity] TAC Per Entity WG Report Accepted by InCommon Steering Committee, Ann West, 02/21/2017