per-entity - [Per-Entity] axes for discussion of per-entity metadata, please review

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

[Per-Entity] axes for discussion of per-entity metadata, please review

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Per-Entity] axes for discussion of per-entity metadata, please review
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 09:54:12 -0500

Hello,

On last week's call we looked over the "axes of discussion"
that we will try to use to frame and order the conversations,
both during calls and through this list, of the per-entity
metadata issue.

The compiled axes of discussion are here:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/sYAABg

Even if you cannot make the calls, please look over the list
and add your input.

Is it the right set of questions? What are we missing?

Thanks,

Scott K

  • [Per-Entity] axes for discussion of per-entity metadata, please review, Scott Koranda, 07/18/2016