pandemic-discuss - Re: COVID-19 Call to Action - We Need Your Help

Subject: Conversations on campus challenges with the pandemic

Re: COVID-19 Call to Action - We Need Your Help

  • From: Keith Hazelton <>
  • To: Ann West <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, Albert Wu <>
  • Subject: Re: COVID-19 Call to Action - We Need Your Help
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 16:14:05 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=yMzj7aiycFLA8hnI95lWv7RuxVQce2FPBvfiUH3OXWo=; b=VJMy+hs4Lnqok/u0QNw7bFwdSLfCLJ5IVjyUXV16DO6hjglGpREBVR7BVSGwVarlHNQ9d747z1cJ2VNlFrU8J2SKVY5IIUR/Gkp3/bTm2wezzPZZT5nFoCfa4gKQTuKg4p1GPOCInltrO3oVTB5r+S+3ut4lusrRFO/DD9GRrLPdlboiWBGxLaJkZ+5eNw9CKE5GyJletee7elU31MI8lqihnJDG/aoHg8rTVatH325H8d+nXPAg6BBDECzjyy1CuH3FOhXzJ58Kp0DiVL1u5KWCbDnq4ku0ABG1VqslNI0KxHmh8gArLlgiEEZdLRqPtc8cCxbp9Caq9U1VVpDJCg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=JHa1ntUdvRRltBWW2bjaW3Zbqwc6dvKBRZmUb8gpOX6N0ldwAC30GfUkQH9/T/NbJLSnLjtpPJgg+zD4LUP/+vLpR6bzPMTxyW7Csh1ijTO9W2oa9nhKY+r64sqtKf9tUe8JCfu1Iqznvgcibimj7GbF+WU+FTyGMuFXTXQ0t/5bZlqSaS6msgdg4ZkiMPGOcNLFoQIulLkSFDfc9VnWMxGPzj5sqnI54fg5HYxApsv+OJUEbo7HJ5CEAcQ2fX7+bmjqT710fyopf7YzTTidhc59EyOoK6gsg3o1tuV4MBlx4hXY94/2yPU0/3fFIePBONHzoqmTTBgbsDq38AeHVA==

Great! Just FYI I see gray, not pink. But maybe I'm just a pessimist.
  --Keith