oidc-survey - reminder: OIDC Survey Working Group call tomorrow

Subject: OIDC Survey Working Group

reminder: OIDC Survey Working Group call tomorrow

  • From: "Wu, Albert" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: reminder: OIDC Survey Working Group call tomorrow
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 06:34:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:Ttl0RxcJm3vKgttEc6bC3xXLlGMj4u6mDksu8pMizoh2WeGdxc6yZx7h7PlgxGXEQZ/co6odzbGH6eawCSdRvd6oizMrSNR0TRgLiMEbzUQLIfWuLgnFFsPsdDEwB89YVVVorDmROElRH9viNRWJ+iXhpQAbFhi3DwdpPOO9QteU1JXtkbDisMyPKyxzxxOFKYtoKxu3qQiD/uI3uqBFbpgL9x3Sv3FTcP5Xz247bXianhL7+9vitMU7q3cYjck87NZNWrnWeKExTLoQTGh3cjN92Mq+/x7CQQDK/WYGTGgHuhtOCA/A6Rb8GJDrvWGy4u181CLfJtDsU70lcTWk5KBuTRjuziAdOGhq3nvQj5k6s78f6DulrRFl38ScNIiRPvdkYrzAVc4RQWMHU8pMAX8SSrigZpcCWrJSdd1TqJPw8gdfoA==

Hello everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that we have an OIDC Survey Working Group call tomorrow morning at 9AM Eastern time. The agenda is available at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u_ArsP7qnqL-kszN7w7WO9mzzuiP1n4nBQxjJ6fY21E/edit#heading=h.9ohgpxkp2hkc

Essentially, we are continuing our survey question review with the intention to wrap up the review on tomorrow’s call. I look forward to hearing from everyone.

albert