oidc-deploy - RE: a start, OAuth2 use cases, thoughts on addressing each

Subject: OIDC Deployment Working Group

RE: a start, OAuth2 use cases, thoughts on addressing each

  • From: Eric Goodman <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: a start, OAuth2 use cases, thoughts on addressing each
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 16:21:49 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

I separately sent a note to Nathan that I'm on the agenda for the UC-wide API
"standards" workgroup to discuss what people are doing/looking with
OIDC/OAuth. That meeting is a week from Friday, so hopefully I'll have some
data points to provide after that meeting -- which is unfortunately after our
next OIDC group meeting. Vaguely related, I'm at a conference next Tuesday,
so may miss next week's call.

--- Eric