oidc-deploy - [OIDC-Survey] Fwd: [oidc] OIDC fed design meeting

Subject: OIDC Deployment Working Group

[OIDC-Survey] Fwd: [oidc] OIDC fed design meeting

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [OIDC-Survey] Fwd: [oidc] OIDC fed design meeting
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 10:41:27 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:muXLpBdaSpvfZPFoGGnEzp1clGMj4u6mDksu8pMizoh2WeGdxc2/Yx7h7PlgxGXEQZ/co6odzbGJ4+a9ASQp2tWojjMrSNR0TRgLiMEbzUQLIfWuLgnFFsPsdDEwB89YVVVorDmROElRH9viNRWJ+iXhpW1aJhKqMgt5LaH5F5bWiNWf1ua5/JjWZAMOgyCyMp1oKxDjiwTatYEshpoqfqArzQrho31Udv5QyH8yY1+fgkCvtY+L4Jd//nEI6Loa/MlaXPCicg==

FYI - it would be very good to have someone involved in this work on our side of the pond at the design meeting in Copenhagen, but I don't know how realistic that is.  In any case, this group should stay highly tuned-in to what is going on with the OIDC federation work in the GÉANT project right now.  We should probably also ask the following people to consider participation in this group:

Maarten Kremers, SURFconext/GÉANT - project lead
Ioannis Kakavas, GRnet/GÉANT - subtask lead
Roland Hedberg, Independent - OIDC fed draft author
Andreas Solberg, Uninett - thought leader/architect

Best,

Nick