Subject: MFA Interop Working Group
[MFA-Interop] Tomorrow's MFA Interoperability Profile Working Group call
- From: David Walker <>
- To: MFA Interoperability Profile Working Group <>
- Subject: [MFA-Interop] Tomorrow's MFA Interoperability Profile Working Group call
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 18:54:15 -0700
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) ;
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:9mt/QBzVz2ODkvHXCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd0e8SIJqq85mqBkHD//Il1AaPBtqLra8fwLOL+4nbGkU+or+5+EgYd5JNUxJXwe43pCcHRPC/NEvgMfTxZDY7FskRHHVs/nW8LFQHUJ2mPw6aijSI4DUTAhTyMxZubqSwQ9aKzpeaye2oxJ3SfwgNwRP1IfYrdE33/k3tsZwzr6IqC6AtxwHOunZScu5XwWJ0NBqrhRHy58O9tKFk6SdRvf1p2NRHTL2yK6E2RPlZCigrKWctzMztvh7GSAyJoHwGXTNFvABPBl3p5Q/7Ut/Ouy/5u/A1jCWFNMn1QKocWDK+4r1tRQOyzioLKmhqoynslsVsgfcD81qarBtlztuROtnNOQ==
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Here's a quick reminder that we will be having a call of the MFA Interoperability Profile Working Group tomorrow, 8/25/2016, 4:00-5:00 ET. As usual, the call coordinates are:
and we will be "live scribing" meeting notes at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1adxlMCIqBIFEdrQ4J8sytV5zPqYIer7znaNp_Evqg0U/edit?usp=sharing.
As mentioned earlier, we will be finalizing the material for our final report. The only request we received from the AAC was to generate a new PDF of our MFA Technologies, Threats, and Usage page to include Brett Bieber's edits. That PDF and the rest of the materials we submitted earlier are in Final Products of the MFA Interoperability Profile Working Group.
We received some comments after submitting our report; they have been summarized in Issues Identified after Completion of the Final Report. Figuring that there will always be new developments, Karen and I have discussed not revising our report, but just inform to the AAC of the issues for future work. Please come ready, however, to weigh in on whether you'd like to revise the report.
Looking forward to tomorrow's call.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- [MFA-Interop] Tomorrow's MFA Interoperability Profile Working Group call, David Walker, 08/25/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.