mfa-interop - [MFA-Interop] Tomorrow's MFA Interoperability Profile Working Group call canceled

Subject: MFA Interop Working Group

[MFA-Interop] Tomorrow's MFA Interoperability Profile Working Group call canceled

  • From: David Walker <>
  • To: MFA Interoperability Profile Working Group <>
  • Subject: [MFA-Interop] Tomorrow's MFA Interoperability Profile Working Group call canceled
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 15:11:23 -0700

Everyone,

We're still waiting for a formal response from the AAC, but as you know, our report and other work products are already being reviewed positively by REFEDS.  I'll be canceling tomorrow's call, figuring we won't hear anything further until after the AAC's next call.

David

  • [MFA-Interop] Tomorrow's MFA Interoperability Profile Working Group call canceled, David Walker, 07/13/2016