mfa-interop - [MFA-Interop] This week's MFA Interoperability Profile call canceled

Subject: MFA Interop Working Group

[MFA-Interop] This week's MFA Interoperability Profile call canceled

  • From: David Walker <>
  • To: MFA Interoperability Profile Working Group <>
  • Subject: [MFA-Interop] This week's MFA Interoperability Profile call canceled
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 14:41:16 -0700

Everyone,

Karen is not available this week, so we will cancel this Thursday's (5/26/2016) call.  Here's how you can use the hour:

  • As I mentioned last week, please look at Eric's recent edits to the MFA Profile Usage Guidance.
  • As promised in our last call, I have drafted a (very) short spec for an InCommon MFA Support Entity Category to help focus our discussion of whether we will define such an entity category and if we decide yes, what that entity category will mean.  Please look it over, comment, improve it, and ask questions.

We'll resume our calls next week on 6/2/2016.

David

  • [MFA-Interop] This week's MFA Interoperability Profile call canceled, David Walker, 05/24/2016