mfa-interop - [MFA-Interop] No MFA Interoperability Profile call this week

Subject: MFA Interop Working Group

[MFA-Interop] No MFA Interoperability Profile call this week

  • From: David Walker <>
  • To: MFA Interoperability Profile Working Group <>
  • Subject: [MFA-Interop] No MFA Interoperability Profile call this week
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 13:36:35 -0700

For those of you who weren't in last week's call, we have canceled this Thursday's call, due to the Global Summit.  Please look at Eric's recent edits to the MFA Profile Usage Guidance, and we'll reconvene next week.

David

  • [MFA-Interop] No MFA Interoperability Profile call this week, David Walker, 05/17/2016